It's still 90F outside, but it's never too early to start thinking about Halloween. And if you're anything like me, you actually never stop thinking about Halloween. It feels so right that I was born in October because any other month just wouldn't make sense as my birth month at all.
To help get myself through the rest of summer, I've been looking at cute secondhand Halloween tees online, and I've particularly fallen in love with vintage Old Navy ones. I thought I'd compile a small list of my favorites (and where to buy them) for anyone here who might be interested, since I am unfortunately cutting myself off from purchasing any because I already own more Halloween tees than I need. I won't lie, it's taking everything in me to not buy a single one. I can't 100% promise that I won't snatch any of these up for myself, so go ahead and get them before I do.







No comments:
Post a Comment