I was lured back to the mall by some Victoria's Secret coupons I had gotten in the mail about a week ago. I couldn't just let them go to waste! It was a great opportunity to put on a pretty dress and go look around the store full of pretty things, and take some selfies in their pretty fitting room.
Dress: Kate Moss x Topshop Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Bag: Alexander Wang Bracelet: Valentino Sunglasses: Ray-BanEven though I always go on and on about how much I hate summer, and I really do hate it, I actually like getting dressed in the summer. I know a lot of people struggle with figuring out what to wear when it's so hot, but I enjoy just being able to throw on a cute dress, shoes, and a few accessories. An outfit doesn't always need to be over-styled or over-thought out to look good!
I was excited to properly wear this Kate Moss x Topshop floral tea dress that I showed off a few posts ago, because the photos I posted there that I quickly took in my dining area did not do it justice. I felt silly putting them next to pictures of Kate Moss and Alexa Chung looking so cool in the same dress. It needed a real day out to make it look as iconic as it is.
I left Victoria's Secret smelling like a combination of about five of their fragrances, with a new bottle of Pink Vanilla & Dreamy body mist and a free pair of undies (thank you, coupon I received in the mail).




No comments:
Post a Comment