Thursday, August 20, 2026

Sky Ferreira by Morgan Maher


A whole blog post needed to be dedicated to these photos.

As anyone who spent too much time on Tumblr as a teen, I am forever obsessed with Sky Ferreira and I am always happy to at least get some small updates about her from time to time (and still holding out hope that there will be a second album one day). When I opened Instagram today and saw her newest photos by Morgan Maher at the top of my feed, I couldn't stop swiping back and forth between the slides.



I instantly recognised the Saint Laurent tiara from the Spring/Summer 2016 collection, which I was, and still am, also obsessed with as a former Tumblr teen. It inspired me to buy a rhinestone tiara from Etsy last year since I unfortunately cannot afford the real deal.



But it doesn't stop there:



Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2014 glitter boots! Sky Ferreira and Hedi Slimane are always a dream combination.


I found the gold pair on The RealReal for $200 not too long ago and sadly did not buy them, but I do own a black studded pair from the same collection.




At first, I thought the dress Sky is wearing in these photos was also Saint Laurent, because it reminded me so much of the collared dresses from the F/W 2013 collection. After some reverse Google image searching, I believe it may actually be this one by Gucci.




All these years later and she's still everything I want to be <3



No comments:

Post a Comment